This is not a typical book for me. I prefer the dark, depressing, could be real life books - or memoirs with similar topics. It was nice to have something not serious and *gasp* funny to read, I mean listen to.I have a short commute to work so it took awhile to get through the 6 CDs. Maybe I should have made this goal "listen to 5 books on CD" to make it a little more challenging?

I have been wanting to read this book. But it is always out when I go to the store.
ReplyDeleteHow was this book? I've been thinking about reading it.
ReplyDeleteIt was alright, but like I said not a normal read for me. It was a nice break from my usual serious books. Her voice was annoying to listen to at times. Of course she doesn't hold back on poking fun at any and all groups of people, but nothing I really took offense to. It was a nice break from my usual serious books.
ReplyDelete