Thursday, February 4, 2010

#64 Buy Something on Etsy

I decided a few weeks ago that I really want something to remember baby Autumn and baby Spring. I found an awesome shop called Andromedii. I saw the necklace pictured at the left and asked her if she could do a custom order similar to that, but with an opal stone for the October EDD, and aquamarine for the March EDD.

I thought I wanted it to say "hope" or "faith" or maybe even a bible verse, but I decided it would be more special without the words. That way it's not obvious what it means. She suggested a little heart stamp on one of the discs. I can't wait until it gets here!

5 comments:

  1. Oh so Cute! And congrats...I must have stole this one from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and so sweet! you'll have to show us yours when it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Kara - I stole it from some random list I found in a Google search. 101 things is a lot of things!

    ReplyDelete