I first heard about this 101 in 1001 thing when I read this post on Gretchen’s Blog.
Of course I was up for the challenge and jumped on the bandwagon! You can read more about the origins of this idea at dayzeroproject.
My list is to the left. I couldn’t commit to posting a blog entry about each completed thing, so I plan to do a combination of crossing things off and adding a link to a blog entry.
I had originally posted this list on my everything blog, but I think it will be cleaner to do it this way in a separate blog.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey! I just posted on my blog today wondering if anyone else was doing this, and then I saw you mention it on the board. Glad to have found another list to follow!
ReplyDeleteI should get started, huh? I did get some progress done on the wallet. Maybe I'll actually have something to report soon!
ReplyDelete